Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Well, my original intention when I signed on today was to post a little update. I started typing a blog that was mostly moaning and groaning about how frustrating my day was yesterday. It was one of those days when everything goes wrong and everyone you come into contact with is annoying. (Okay, except my mom and Benton, they made me smile). Then I looked down and smiled at my fingers on the keyboard. I decided to be a little crazy last time I went to get my nails done (don't look too close, it was almost 2 weeks ago) and it paid off. These silly zebra tips reminded me that I tend to take life way to seriously and I need to let the little things go. After all, how totally redic would I look with zebra print on my fingers and a frown on my face?!?! So, big breath in. New day, new month, lots of new possiblities.

No comments:

Post a Comment