Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tiny Tillia is HERE!!!!

Two posts in one day, CrAzY, right? This is a rare occasion. But I really had 2 things I wanted to post about and they were totally unrelated so, why not?

So, here I am writing post numero dos.
As most of you know, I started selling Avon last summer when I was trying to buy some skin so soft spray (which my pediatrition had recommended to use as bug spray on small kiddos) and couldn't find anyone I knew, or even a friend of a friend, who sold it. I decided, gee, if it's this hard to find somone who sells it, I might as well sell it myself. Unlike Mary Kay, there is virtually no startup costs at all, and unless you're really trying to make a profit, there's not much time involved either. I mostly just do it becuase I LOVE their beauty products, when I can get for a fraction of the price that I would pay at just about anywhere else. In the last few months I haven't been doing much selling (in fact, I haven't ordered any brochures since around December) just becuase I got out of the habit and never quite got back in it. THEN I found out Avon was launching a new line: Tiny Tillia, a whole line of baby products. Now, I don't exactly have a baby at the moment (although I hopefully will before long) but I still LOVE looking at baby stuff and with all my friends who are preggars or just had babies I was so excited to see what the new brochure had. I finally got my first set of catologues in the mail and I am SOOOOO excited! Not only was the baby stuff precious, but there are a few things in there that would be great for Benton too!
Here is a sneek peak at what's inside:
Accessories for mommy!Yummy scented bath and body products for baby, plus lots of clothes, toys and other items, many of which can be personalized for just a few dollars more! There's even an entire nursery bedding collection!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! So let me know if you want a catolog, I can start placing orders for the new line on April 12.

2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE one! :) Do you know off-hand if they have any skin care products for eczema? We are having a TERRIBLE time getting Juliet's under control. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a catalog as well. I think we are in need of some of the Skin So Soft products. Prety sure it's the only bug spray I like to use...especially with Kris.

    ReplyDelete