Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gearing up!

I've got some CRAZY days ahead in the next few weeks, I can't believe I have so much going on in such a short period of time. I'm working three days in a row so that Friday we can leave for Spring retreat with the teens (can words express how excited I am? I think not!) Benton is coming with us, which I'm actually really excited about becuase I think it will be great for him to spend lots of extra time outside. Then I come back and go right back to work for 3 more days because as soon as I get off Wednesday morning, we head to OKC to get Chris all moved into his new apartment. I'm excited that I get to stay down there a few days, but I'll be on my way back Monday to work 3 more days before Benton's birthday and our trip to Branson for his party. So basically, I won't be home for the next 3 weeks unless I'm working that night and as a result I may or may not be updating my blog.
Lots of stuff is going on so keep us in your prayers. I know I say that a lot, but this time we REALLY need it. AND if you ever wanna come spend a night with my little buddy Benton, I'm looking for LOTS of help this summer while Chris is away on the nights that I work.

2 comments:

  1. I want to have a sleep over! :)

    Keep us updated friend... or text me, whatever! I will be praying for you. You guys CAN do this! It will make the times you have together even more valuable, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sleepover is a MUST...where did we figure out his halfway? I can't remember. I'm coming down for about a week in early May, maybe we could do a night or two then?

    ReplyDelete