Saturday, October 27, 2012

happy respiratory care week

This past week has been Respiratory Care week. Essentially this means lots of yummy free food at work and a "gift" from our department. Throughout the week several of my RT friends have posted a link to this video on their facebook pages. I'm normally not big on this kind of thing (a little too cheesy in my opinion), but I have so many friends (and honestly I sometimes think my family) who really don't understand WHAT I actually do. They know my title but not my job. In fact I have to remind some of my friends that I'm NOT a nurse even though I wear scrubs and work in a hospital. So watch it. You may not understand what we do now, but someday we may help save your life. I am proud of my job and love what I do. And if you know an RT, don't forget to give them a hug this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment