Wednesday, August 25, 2010

attempt at blogging...day one.

Well, I finally decided it was time to jump on the bandwagon and create a blog. After many requests by my friends, I decided it was time to find a place I could post all my recipes (which I should say from the get go are not really mine, but rather ones I have found on various other websites or in cookbooks, tweaked to fit my family’s tastes, and claimed as my own). I also plan on sharing other tips and tricks I’m learning along the way as I try out this new “mommy” gig. Hopefully I can also use this as an avenue to keep friends and family updated on other goings on in the Jeska household when there is something worth mentioning. I can't promise perfection, poetry, or even any entertainment value so read at your own risk.  I suppose it (the blog) was bound to happen sooner or later, and whether or not I stick with it remains to be seen..




Until I get busy and forget to update for several months…enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I am so glad you decided to start blogging. You won't forget to update for several months, because I will be reminding you, hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete