Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Benton's Birthday Party

Finally, 2 weeks later, I'm getting some pics up from Benton's birthday!
We went to Branson for the weekend, along with both sets of Benton's grandparents and his aunt Amanda and Uncle Isaac.
 On the train ride wearing his conductors hat
 Party time!
 Almost time for food!
 Cute decorations I ordered from "Parties by Hardie" Etsy shop
 The water bottles said "chugga-chugga" and the napkin rings said "chew-chew" :)
 Mazzios wins some sort of best pizza award from this family!
 The cake was AMAZNG! (It was strawberry and came from Sugar Leaf bakery)
 Loving having everyone sing to him
Finally into opening presents this year!
The "party" was a train ride through southern Missouri into Arkansas (since Benton is LOVING trains these days, as you all know) and then some pizza and cake back at the cabin. He loved every minute of it, as did all of us! But I still can't believe I have a two year old! He's growing up way too fast, I just want to hold onto every moment.

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable boy and fun party. I love his shirt!

    ReplyDelete