Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Musical moments

My AH-MAZE-ING sister recently burnt me a new cd introduced me to some new music. Since I'm always the last person to hear about the newest hottest band/artist/song, I love that I know a bunch of songs that no one else has ever heard of. Makes me feel cultured or something.
Lame. I know.
ANYWHO...
Ever hear a song and feel like it has put music to exactly whats going through your head/heart? This song has been on repeat in the shaggin wagon for, oh, 2 weeks now. Love it. Lots. Listen. You might like it too. PS the music video is kinda lame, but the music is great.
*In case you don't really know how to use a computer, click the underlined words -->*Dancin in the Minefield by Andrew Peterson- Music Video
PS I'm not sure if posting this video is legal. If not, please don't turn me in. I can't afford to get sued. Or go to jail. K? Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment