Sunday, June 10, 2012

36 1/2 week update!!!!

I think I'm the worst blogger ever.
Anyway, since it's been OVER a month since my last pregnancy update, I figure I should do one more. This will be my last one, since this baby will be here in just over three weeks (or less) one way or another. Here we go!
How far along: 36 1/2 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 19 lbs
Stretchmarks: UGH. Really started making an appearance over the last month. Yuck
Sleep: Ever since I started my new work schedule I've been sleeping really great. I do wake up once or twice to potty but otherwise go right back to sleep. Probably helps that I'm non-stop exhausted :)
Best Moment This Week: Finishing the room. Looks good. Feels good. I feel ready. I like that.
Movement: Movement is slowly dying down. Lots of hiccups though.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Every little cramp or bit of pressure I hope means something..but alas no real indication of labor coming anytime soon.
Belly Button: Innie
What I Miss: All my favorite foods. I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes a week or two after my last post and it is...depressing...exhausting...my worst nightmare. Okay, so it's not THAT bad, but its one of the main reasons I'm feeling so eager for this pregnancy to be over. It is not fun having cravings and having to ignore them. In fact, an extreme form of torture.
What I am Looking Forward to: Meeting my baby boy in the next few weeks! SO CLOSE!!!
Milestones: We had a biophysical profile screen (fancy ultrasound) last week and baby was measuring 6 lbs, 1 oz. EXACTLY 50 percentile for where he should be this far along. This is a HUGE blessing to me, after being diagnosed with GD I was constantly having nightmares that he was already 8 or 9 lbs and going to be huge. I feel much more at peace that he should be a very normal size baby. Also, as of this week I will be full term! I can't believe it!!!!

2 comments: