Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm gonna need a bigger house...

My son is very loved. He's the only child for us, only grandkid on BOTH sides, only GREAT grandkid/nephew on both sides. And not only is he very loved, he's alos a little spoiled (grandparents are so good at that, aren't they? :) ). Here are just a FEW of his Christmas favorites. (Actually, they were the only ones he was interested in while I had the camera out tonight, but belive me, he loves everything he got!)

Playing with the "choo choo"
 Riding the four wheeler. It is SO funny to watch him drive this thing, especially since his steering is...well, lacking.
 Jumping on the trampoline. Since he got this he has actually figured out the whole jumping gig, before all he knew how to do was bounce.
He hasn't really figured out how to ride the sit and spin, but he loves to use it as a stool while he plays with his train set.
  Needless to say, this Christmas he made out pretty well. So well, in fact, that Chris and I have decided to "renovate" (if you can call it that) our garage (which we never use as a garage anyway) and turn it into a big playroom. I think at the rate he's going, Santa is going to need to bring me a bigger house next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment