Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Cards

If you know me, you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas. Hands down, favorite time of year. You also may know that I spend between 4-6 weeks before Christmas scoping out ideas of what to do for our family Christmas card/letter. I've been browsing the various photo printing websites to see who has the cutest cards this year, and I've found several cards that I'm kinda in love with. However, once I had decided on our outfits for this year, it was easy to pick a winner for our photo cards. I can't show which one it is, because that would take away the fun of sending them out. So instead, I'll show you some runner ups (all from Shutterfly.com)

Cute, eh? Well, it's a relief to finally have a decision made. Good luck in your search for the perfect holiday card!
Don't wanna spend $100 again this year buying Christmas cards? Visit this link and get your first 50 cards free too! 50 Free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you did this post... I mean, really, what's better than free christmas cards? :) LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete