Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dieting on the brain

In honor of my new diet, I've found a few motivational quotes to keep me going when I'm feeling ready to give up and eat a Big Mac or to make me laugh when all I want to do is vomit after an intense workout. Enjoy! (PS, I'm starting with my very favorite!)

The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends.  ~Author Unknown

More die in the United States of too much food than of too little.  ~John Kenneth Galbraith, The Affluent Society
You won't fail if you're not perfect, you'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

It's okay to be fat.  So you're fat.  Just be fat and shut up about it.  ~Roseanne Barr

I have a great diet.  You're allowed to eat anything you want, but you must eat it with naked fat people.  ~Ed Bluestone

No comments:

Post a Comment