Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Christmas List

Here are a few things from my wishlist, in case you were wondering what to get me. I just made your Christmas shopping a whole lot easier :)

Artisan Series Stand Mixer (5-Quart, 325-Watt, Imperial Black)
Artisan Series Stand Mixer by KitchenAid in black. I've only been dying for one of these since I got married 3 years ago ;)


NEW COACH BLACK SIGNATURE STRIPE MULTI-FUNCTION TOTE DIAPER BAG 13803
Coach Black Signature diaper bag. Okay, so I know Benton is almost past the diaper bag stage, but I'm going to need a place to keep his juice and snacks (and a few little toys) for at least a few more years, and this should last at least that long...
Bosch Tassimo T65
A Tassimo Coffee machine, T65 Platinum Edition
A cruise, perferably at least 5 nights, to anywhere warm (I'm not picky). A few days to just relax and soak up the sun...ahhh, my stress melts just thinking about it.
Okay, so that's my list. Hopefully I get everything on it :)

PS. Just kidding. My real list consists of books, a couple CDs, some new clothes, and a pair of boots. But it's sure fun to daydream.

2 comments:

  1. What is that fancy coffee machine? Never seen or heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a single cup brewer kind of like a keurig except you scan the discs of whatever drink you are making so it knows how much water to add and it does fancy drinks like lattes and macchiotos by having a dairy disc and an espresso disc, etc. They are pretty much amazing :)

    ReplyDelete