Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stay tuned...

I'm so excited to have a week off starting at 7:30 am tomorrow.
Not only and I excited to have a week off, I'm excited about all the (hopefully fun and successful) projects I'm going to get done, such as:
1. Potty traning Benton (YIKES, still not sure if it's possible but one of my girlfriends SWEARS 20 months is the best age)
2. Creating a Christmas card holder (Already in progress, it's going to be sooo cute)
3. Painting Benton's bathroom (Unfortnatly all the other redecorating will probably have to wait until after Christmas, boo for not having unlimited income)
4. Making poodle skirts for the Christmas musical at church. (And they have to be done by Sunday. And I haven't started yet. Or even bought the stuff I need yet...)
Stay tuned, and I'll post updates on all my projects as they come!
For now, a new pic to keep you from feeling like this post was a total waste of your time. My two favorite boys, just being boys:

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited for pics of these projects, I know you'll have them all scratched off your to-do list in no time.

    ReplyDelete